- 18-Apr-2017 to 17-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Belfield, ND, USA
- Full Time
The HR Business Partner is a role that provides full-cycle Human Resources support to our various business lines. The HRBP is responsible for partnering with managers and employees to provide professional, discreet and timely advice about the interpretation and application of policies related to employment concerns and will partner with operational leadership and focus on effective talent planning and development, change management, workforce engagement and employee and leadership coaching.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with local leadership and talent acquisition team to identify and address recruiting needs (develop/implement sourcing strategy, anticipate turnover, ensure housing availability, and recommend initiatives to address market changes).
- Develop and maintain ongoing recruitment of candidates.
- Develop strong business relationships with client groups to drive business results. Implement HR strategies that are aligned with business needs. Collaborate with.
- HR leadership to develop strategies to respond to changing needs. Serve as a key member of business line leadership team.
- Able to identify high-risk concerns and issues - escalate major issues as appropriate.
- Influence effective manager and employee communications.
- Help managers and employees adapt to changing environments, growth, and direction.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously, while meeting deadlines and ensuring accuracy.
- Counsel managers and employees on situational issues; resolve employee conflicts, conduct investigations, document findings and recommend corrective measures as necessary.
- Advise managers regarding documentation and resolution of performance management issues. Coordinate planning and execution of employee disciplinary and separation events.
- 3+ years of professional HR generalist or HR business partner experience.
- Strong employee relations background.
- Undergraduate college degree and/or PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and experience with HRIS and payroll systems preferred.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.