- 12-Apr-2017 to 11-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Williston, ND, USA
- Full Time
MBI Energy Services outside Field Sales personnel must be able to explain company product and service capabilities, and provide solutions to customer challenges.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively maintain existing account relationships and continuously explore growth opportunities by introducing new products and services.
- Maintain thorough understanding of customer business operations and how current services provided are performing.
- Ability to explain company product and service capabilities and provide differentiating solutions to customer's challenges.
- Maintain a strong prospect pipeline for new customer opportunity.
- Utilize a structured sales process to prioritize prospects, regular appointments, develop proposals, and contract negotiation.
- Monitor competitive services and activities through customer feedback and general market conditions.
- Update the required periodic management and sales reporting tools.
- Respond promptly to inquiries and any service issues for customers.
- Commitment to collaboration across the team to capitalize on cross-selling opportunities and market intelligence.
- Assist in customer payment authorization process.
- Daily road travel across regional sales coverage area to customer office and site locations.
- Must have understanding of Oilfield Fluid Management needs (Trucking, Rentals, Sourcing, & Disposal).
- Must have understanding of Oilfield Operational Requirements (Drilling, Completions, & Production).
- Must have strong organizational and personal skills.
- Must display acceptable interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn business policies and procedures.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Display eagerness to learn, lead, and grow.
- Ability to multi task.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, confidence to communicate clearly.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with current and potential customers, both internal and external.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates Degree or some college is preferred.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid driver's license is required.
This position has supervisory responsibilities for one full-time employee.