- 31-Mar-2017 to 30-May-2017 (MST)
- Belfield, ND, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for the oversight of company housing for new and existing employees, under the direction of the Vice President. Duties include tracking and solving housing problems/issues.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and coordinate housing packets and ensure that keys are provided to new hires based on new hire data from HR department.
- Maintain a monthly spreadsheet of all landlords for Accounts Payable and review all utility billing that comes with the housing rental properties.
- Ensure all housing reports are completed, housing is maintained, and employee leases are completed.
- Inspect company owned and leased housing at check in and check out.
- Organize and have keys made for multiple housing units.
- Coordinate housing maintenance needs with maintenance staff or outside vendors.
- Develop processes and procedures tied to housing management.
- Oversee housekeeping outsourcing services.
- Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly inspections of MBI housing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize competing workflows.
- Knowledgeable in all areas of company operating procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Management and coordination of housing activities with relation to Delivery and Cost.
- Ability to travel regularly to MBI operating locations and operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with current and potential customers, both internal and external.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Licenses and Certifications
Valid driver's license.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.