- 21-Mar-2017 to 20-May-2017 (MST)
- Ross, ND, USA
- Full Time
Facility Maintenance staff perform routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on buildings, mechanical equipment and utility systems.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform minor repairs of all buildings and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, etc.
- Repairs and/or replaces broken parts.
- Clean and inspect HVAC units.
- Calibrate and repair pneumatic systems.
- Replace broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and closets; install window blinds.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Operate a computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Install electrical equipment and control circuits; replace faulty electrical switches; repair refrigeration equipment.
- Repair electrical locks and control panels to maintain building security.
- Install computer cables and equipment.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assist with the renovation/remodeling of buildings; repair plaster and drywall; paint building structures and may obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; order parts as needed.
- Meet with manager daily to review ongoing, completed and upcoming projects.
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Perform outside custodial duties such as snow removal as required.
- Must possess excellent fine motor skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Must adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to perform the essential functions in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with current and potential customers, both internal and external.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid driver's license.
- Certification to operate bobcat, skid steer, man lift, fork lift and truck.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.