- 17-Mar-2017 to 16-May-2017 (MST)
- Williston, ND, USA
- Full Time
The primary job function of the Equipment Rental Shop Foreman is to assist management with prioritizing shop responsibilities and other shop related tasks and aid in supporting all work related functions and timelines.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and management.
- Ensure that the product is being sent out to meet customer specifications and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe work environment and possess good housekeeping skills
- Manage inventory.
- Must be willing to fill when needed, provide leadership, delegate work tasks to shop hands and follow up on assignments.
- Train new employees.
- Operate loader, testing equipment, pressure washer & other shop equipment
- Must be able to manage and prioritize job tasks.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess mechanical skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Must meet qualifications to drive a company vehicle.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or associates degree preferred.
Licenses and Certifications
Valid driver's license.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.