- 28-Feb-2017 to 29-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Dickinson, ND, USA
- Full Time
Signing bonus available for this position!
A Wireline Engineer's activities include confirming that wellsite equipment, services, and products are operating to standards and dispatched to the wellsite according to schedule. The Wireline Engineer leads a crew of operators, applies procedures for the operation of Wireline equipment / tools / techniques in order to ensure quality and cost effective service is provided to each customer. The Wireline Engineer performs operations at a customer's well location with exposure to inclement weather and confined spaces.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Controls quality of service delivery and execution during all phases of operations.
- Plans, prepares, and coordinates well site operations.
- Trains and supervises crew of operators in the preparation of the unit and calibration of equipment.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures pertaining to Company equipment, tools, and practices to insure maximum operating efficiency.
- Assures adherence to all safety regulations.
- Fosters and maintains customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services and ensures the confidentiality of all logging operations.
- Promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data.
- Performs assigned reporting and administrative duties for field operations, accurately and on schedule.
- May operate heavy machinery if properly certified.
- Maintains assigned equipment and facilities in a neat, workable condition and conducts self in an exemplary manner at all times.
- 3 + years of relevant oilfield experience.
- Must possess attention to detail and accuracy in completing all required paperwork.
- Ability to perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workload.
- Must possess good mechanical dexterity.
- Must be able to pass ATF comprehensive background check.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with current and potential customers, both internal and external.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Licenses and Certifications
- Valid Class A CDL with hazmat endorsement required.
This position has supervisory responsibilities for two or more full-time employees.